|TV or Not TV|
|Original Air-Date||24 February 1963|
|Story By||Tony Benedict|
|Directed By|| Joseph Barbera|
|Order in Series||23rd in Season|
|Order in Season||23rd in Series|
|Previous Episode||"Dude Planet"|
|Next Episode||"Elroy's Mob"|
When George and Astro drive their flying car to the post office to drop off mail, they witness a bank robbery which turned out to movie scene filmed. But George and Astro both got scared and believes that the robbers wants to rob them out so they hide in their house. Meanwhile the movie director discovers that George and Astro accidentally got filmed on camera so his assistant Nimbly goes over to the Skypad's Apartment to explain to Jane that he was shooting a film. But George and Astro while hiding believes the robber wants them dead. After Nimbly leaves George and Astro both hide out in Mr. Spacely's fishing cabin with no food to eat, after they couldn't find food they both go back in disguises to evade Nimbly.
- The episode's title is a reference to the Hamlet phrase "To be, or not to be"
- George O'Hanlon- George Jetson
- Penny Singleton- Jane Jetson
- Janet Waldo- Judy Jetson
- Daws Butler- Elroy Jetson / Henry Orbit / Additional Voices
- Don Messick- Astro / Additional Voices
- Mel Blanc- Additional Voices